Friday, May 23, 2008

Relay for Life Information

On May 31st, please plan on arriving at Bethpage High School by 5:3o and remember to bring a signed parent consent form.  You must have it in order to participate. 

Don't forget to bring:
Sleeping bag or blankets
Lawn Chair
Extra clothes, especially warm clothes
Umbrella and/or rain jacket (The event is held rain or shine)
Snacks and drinks
Bug Spray
Flashlight
Sun Screen
Cards, games, or other things to pass the time 
Money for snacks and games
Decorations for the tent

Please leave comments about your ideas for decorations and anything you are planning on bringing to the Relay.  If you have any questions, please contact one of the leaders.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Does anyone want to make a few signs for the site or to help cheer on the survivors during the first lap?

Anonymous said...

I can bring a large cooler and some snacks, if thats alright


-Naomi Avadanei

Anonymous said...

bbPlease let us know what you will bring! -Bruno

Monsieur Bernardino said...

Our theme can be related to our travel, people to people and purple the color of hope!

Anonymous said...

Hey everone, Justin Maniscalco here... I'll be bringing a big case of water bottles for everyone. And anyone who plays guitar or anything I'll be bringing my guitar if you wanna have a little jam session =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Its Steph Castlen! I can bring a some extra bug spray and sun screen and more snacks if it is needed. I can call Julie to see what snacks she is bringing already so we don't duplicate. If those are already taken let let me know if i could bring anything else.

Monsieur Bernardino said...

Naomi-drinks/snacks
Mike-tent
Klaudia-chips, juice, flashlights
Justin-water
Shanon-water, snacks, bug spray, handi-wipes
David-water
Julie-snacks, ice, drinks
JD/Katelynn, tent, snacks, ice
Joe-Team capt, balloons, snacks..
Meagan-tent, snacks

PEOPLE WHO NEED IDEAS:
Games to play
additional bug spray/sun tan lotion/paper towels, handi wipes

items to decorate tents